Saturday, June 4, 2011

i sort of wish i was a food blogger

It turns out that I have a slight Joy the Baker obsession. Not weirdly, and it's only slight. But I love her recipes, and it would appear that they're the only things I've cooked lately that I've taken photos of.

(cinnamon sugar pull-apart bread)

It's possible that most of the rest of what I've cooked has been toasted sandwiches, but I digress.(mustard roasted potatoes)

Anyway, again with the pretty new camera and photoshop. It's quite hard taking food photos at my house because there's not a lot in the way of natural light. We live in the shadow of a mountain in half a house with very few windows. And according to practically every food blogger I've ever heard talk about photography (which is THOUSANDS*), natural lighting is best. Luckily, photoshop is my friend.


* Joy, shutterbean and the pioneer woman. Ok. Three.

No comments:

Post a Comment